An ERP system is an integrated platform that supports a variety of business functions such as Manufacturing, Supply Chain Management, Financials, Projects, Human Resources, Customer Relationship Management, Supplier Relationship Management, and Product Lifecycle Management. In today’s competitive world, SAP has established as an undisputed market leader in providing ERP solutions and has successfully been adopted across industry verticals across geographies. SAP ERP offers business functions as modules, such as Financials and Controlling (FICO), Human Capital Management (HCM), Materials Management (MM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Production Planning (PP), Quality Management (QM), Project Systems(PS), Plant Maintenance (PM), Warehouse Management (WM) and Environment, Health and Safety (EHS). SAP has typically focused on best practice methodologies for driving its software processes but has more recently expanded into vertical markets. SAP also offers 23 Industry Specific (IS) tailor-made functionalities targeted towards specific industry verticals like as Oil & Gas, Utilities, Retail, Chemicals, Mill Products, Pharma, Healthcare, Higher Education and Research, Automobiles, Media, Banking, Insurance, Public Sector, Mining, Professional Services, Engineering, Construction and Operations(ECO), Consumer Products, Defense & Security, Consumer Goods, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Wholesale Distribution, Professional Services and High Tech.
Vedantha Software Solutions has rendered services for major industry verticals including Pharma, Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Utilities, ECO, High Tech, Cables, Sugar, Mining, Steel, Dairy and Public Sector.
Vedantha Software Solutions has a strong focus on SAP Basis, Security, and GRC (Governance, Risk & Compliance) and has executed complex projects for a global clientele. We also have deep expertise in building SAP HCM solutions for our global clientele and have implemented complex functions like e-Recruitment, ESS/MSS, Workflow, Employee Interaction Center(EIC), and LSO.
Vedantha Software Solutions has developed deep expertise in implementing and supporting SAP Business Intelligence analytics for a global clientele and we are currently enhancing the BI Analytics with the Business Objects offering.
- SAP End-to-End Implementations
- SAP Global Roll-outs
- SAP Industry Solutions Implementations
- SAP Application Management Services
- Application Support & Functional and Technical
- 24×7 Helpdesk Support
- Application / System Monitoring and Maintenance
- SAP Upgrades and Migrations
- System Performance Optimization Services
- SAP Consulting on New Dimension Products
- SAP Security & Compliance Services
- Proven Expertise in SAP applications
- A strong pool of resources with Domain Knowledge and Application Expertise
- Ability to quickly ramp-up resource base based on client’s requirements
- Flexible yet cost-effective delivery processes
- Proven onsite/offshore methodology
- Experience in working with Fortune 500 companies
- Knowledge base and reusable components repository
- Compliance with CMMI and ISO standards
- The reduced total cost of ownership by 30-40%
Security Assessments for SAP
This service offers an evaluation of the security architecture of a customer’s SAP solutions & delivers a list of prioritized security risks & ways to mitigate them.
- Completely assessing your SAP security scenario
- Conducting Best Practices Workshop for your SAP team
- Recording and prioritizing existing SAP security risks
- Project planning for implementing SAP security risk Mitigations
- Security compliance drills
- Reduced total cost of ownership by 30-40%
Vedantha Software Solutions Compliance services practice helps companies in enabling themselves to more systematically address compliance and risk mitigation across all IT and business practices.
Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) Compliance Preparedness
- Implementing established security guidelines and best practices (in line with SAP AG and security organizations like CERT & SANS Institute)
- Assisting in the audit process
- Implementation of changes suggested by auditors to improve security
- Maintaining a knowledge database of list of problems and solutions
- Preparation of Service Level Agreements (SLA) compliance reports
- Work closely with SAP functional specialists and key business users in designing SAP authorization matrix
- Setting up of user-profiles/authorization with a proper change control process
- Design and Implementation of SAP MIC (SAP FIN BASIS) for SOX compliance
SAP Maintenance Services
- Installation & implementation of SAP Solution Manager, including Implementation of satellite systems, central change & transport management, setting up of Alert Monitoring infrastructure, Service Level Reporting
- System Administration’s support for server operating systems, including performance tuning, troubleshooting, applying of patches etc.
- Working with other vendors (Server OS, Server hardware, SAP, vendors of peripherals etc.) to resolve problems in the respective areas
- Handling of SAP Basis configurations, Capacity planning and monitoring, and administration of SAP peripherals and printers
- Troubleshooting of links to external systems (Fax, Gateway, e-mail gateway, ITS etc.)
- Collection of SAP performance statistics for use by Customer
- General system health monitoring and recommendation of ways to improve system’s stability
- Necessary support to carry out enhancements, changes to Basis configurations, installation of new software
- SAP Authorizations & Security Maintenance like Users maintenance, User Access Requests, Authorization Profiles/Roles generations, SoD conflicts checks, Inactive User Accounts and ad hoc User Reports